Liberating each employee’s maximum contribution to the organisation.
How can you get your people to step up?
While On Purpose is successful as a stand-alone program in an organisation, we usually deliver it in conjunction with Leadership for Success, as they are both underpinned by the same principles derived from understanding the behaviour of living systems. Together, they are an example of our systemic approach. Both programs shift perceptions about “how we do things around here” to evolve a more adaptive and effective organisational culture and together they are each more effective.
On Purpose is designed to be delivered to employees throughout the entire organisation, not merely to leaders in position of formal authority. It is a self-leadership development program and as such, a recognition that anyone can lead from anywhere within the organisation.
On Purpose will liberate your employees’:
- Ability to have open and honest conversations
- Sense of responsibility to the organisation and their role
- Discretionary levels of engagement
Flow on benefits from this program include:
- Improved productivity
- Higher levels of staff satisfaction and retention
- Improved customer service
- A more open, inclusive and cooperative organisational culture
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about how On Purpose could work in your organisation, click below and we can catch up for a coffee!