Congratulations for downloading the Ignite information booklet – and considering applying for a Volunteering SA&NT scholarship!
In 2017 Volunteering SA&NT is proud to sponsor two scholarships to an online self-leadership program Ignite: Bringing your whole self to work. This program has been developed over six years by The Partnership, a cutting edge leadership development firm. The program is valued at $980.00 per person and runs over 12 weeks. Scholarship applications are open now until 12 February 2017.
Ignite: Bringing your whole self to work is a self leadership program, designed to help you to examine your values, determine and develop your strengths and learn how to make your greatest contribution at work. Ignite: Bringing your whole self to work can be a life changing experience.
The source of leadership is understanding yourself. It is deepening your level of self awareness of what is most important to you (values); the resources you can offer (your natural strengths); and clarity of your intentions (purpose) … click through to read Josie’s blog “Self leadership: the source of all leadership”
Scholarship Selection Criteria
- be a manager of volunteers in a not for profit organisation in SA or NT
- be a resident of South Australia or Northern Territory
- have the support of their organisation to undertake the program
- have internet access and appropriate technology to enable participation in online forums and webinars
- submit a letter of commitment and availability to participate in the program commencing 27 February for 12 weeks (26 May 2017)
To apply please fill out the application form below and describe why you will benefit from the program and how you will contribute to your organisation. We will ask you for the letter of support when you are shortlisted for the scholarship
Applications close Sunday 12 February 2017.
[contact-form-7 id=”2126″ title=”Ignite scholarship”]
Ignite scholarship application form