Complexity for Coaches:
From Theory to Practice
An introductory group coaching program to enhance your systemic capability in your coaching practice.
- 6 x 3-hour fortnightly conversations, live and online
- One individual coaching/mentoring session (1.5 hours)
- Materials supplied
Living systems can be thought of as subsystems within larger systems. This means that the principles that apply to one subsystem will apply to larger parts of the system too. So, all of our conversations will be underpinned by principles that apply to individuals in executive coaching, team coaching and the practice I have developed of ‘systemic organisational coaching’.
Your embodiment of systemic practice will develop over time as you apply the lens of complexity as a way of perceiving the world – seeing systems. During each of our conversations we will be practicing this capability. Over our six fortnightly conversations, we will cover the following topics:
- Understanding complexity and emergence
- Leadership in complexity
- Organisational cultural evolution as a complex challenge
- Tools and frameworks that help analyse the system
- Designing a complexity informed intervention for your client
- Navigating complexity and monitoring progress in ambiguous circumstances
For a more in depth summary of each session, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am delighted to offer this publicly available program to you for AUD 2,800 (plus GST) each.
This program builds upon 15 years of experience in guiding leadership development within organisations to understand complex issues. I will also fully guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy, your fee will be returned to you. The only questions I will ask will be ones to help me to understand what did not work for you.
- COVID19 : Payment plans available if needed.
- If you would like to discuss the possibility of delivering this program under different conditions, in different countries, or maybe ‘inhouse’ please contact me. The world needs the perspective offered by complexity.
Two groups to choose from
At present, only two groups, each of a maximum of six participants are on offer. Dates and times for each group are shown below. During the registration process, you will be asked to select your preference.
|Group 1 (Three places left)|
9.30am – 12.30pm (ACST)
|Group 2 (One place left)|
2.00pm – 5.00pm (ACST)
|4 September 2020||11 September 2020|
|18 September||25 September|
|2 October||9 October*|
|16 October*||22 October* (Thursday)|
|30 October*||6 November*|
|13 November*||20 November*|
This program is for coaches and practitioners with a strong level of experience. If this sounds like you, I encourage to register now and I look forward to working with you.
Registrations close 5pm 28 August 2020.
If you have any questions, please email me on email@example.com