Complexity for Coaches:
From Theory to Practice
An introductory group coaching program to enhance your systemic capability in your coaching practice.
- 6 x 3-hour fortnightly conversations, live and online
- One individual coaching/mentoring session (1.5 hours)
- Materials supplied
Living systems can be thought of as subsystems within larger systems. This means that the principles that apply to one subsystem will apply to larger parts of the system too. So, all of our conversations will be underpinned by principles that apply to individuals in executive coaching, team coaching and the practice I have developed of ‘systemic organisational coaching’.
Your embodiment of systemic practice will develop over time as you apply the lens of complexity as a way of perceiving the world – seeing systems. During each of our conversations we will be practicing this capability. Over our six fortnightly conversations, we will cover the following topics:
- Understanding complexity and emergence
- Leadership in complexity
- Organisational cultural evolution as a complex challenge
- Tools and frameworks that help analyse the system
- Designing a complexity informed intervention for your client
- Navigating complexity and monitoring progress in ambiguous circumstances
Josie must be a type of Ophthalmologist
Josie gave me a pair of complexity glasses
At first everything was blurry
They must have been multifocal
Eventually I could see more clearly in both short and long distances
What was great is that I could share them with others
Before long they too seemed to benefit from better vision.
Weirdly tough they did not come with a prescription
By golly, I did not realise there were so many of them lurking
A really big thank you for sharing Josie.
Robert, coach with 20 years experience.
The next program starts 19th March 2021
- Session 1 – Friday 19th March 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
- Session 2 – Thursday 1st April 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
- Session 3 – Friday 16th April 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
- Session 4 – Monday 3rd May 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
- Session 5 – Friday 14th May 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
- Session 6 – Friday 28th May 2021, 3pm to 6pm ACDT
I am delighted to offer this publicly available program to you for AUD 2,900 (plus GST) each.
This program builds upon 15 years of experience in guiding leadership development within organisations to understand complex issues. I will also fully guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy, your fee will be returned to you. The only questions I will ask will be ones to help me to understand what did not work for you.
- COVID19 : Payment plans available if needed.
- If you would like to discuss the possibility of delivering this program under different conditions, in different countries, or maybe ‘inhouse’ please contact me. The world needs the perspective offered by complexity.
A small group experience
Express your interest for the next program commencing first quarter 2021 by contacting us now. Numbers are strictly limited to four participants in each group.
Registration opening soon.
This program is for coaches and practitioners with a strong level of experience. If this sounds like you, I encourage to register now and I look forward to working with you.
If you have any questions, please email me on email@example.com and we can set up a time to talk.