Author Q & A: right to the practice
I get it!
Maybe you have purchased the book already (or just checked out the links below) and you know you can read the theory – but, deep in our hearts, don’t we all just want to cut through all the words and learn how to put it into practice?
You have got challenges that you need to make progress on right now, and if you are like my clients, you are very busy and possibly quite tired too.
If that’s the case, I invite you to come along to the next Author Q & A and let’s put the theory into practice together and help you make some progress immediately. Bring your questions along and let’s see how many we can get through. Examples may include:
- How do I remain personally optimistic and realistic for my team?
- How do I use this extraordinary time to make some progress on my wish list?
- I’ve got this one specific challenge (e.g. developing my team culture while still working for home) – what do i do?
The upcoming Author Q & A session are;
- Thursday 29th October at 5:00pm AEST.
- Wednesday 11th November at 3:30pm AEST.
- Tuesday 24th November at 5:00pm AEST.
It is free – register here.
I will also share how you can work with me longer term if you wish – I have a special offer for you!
Purchase Big Little Shifts
Dr. Josie McLean’s “Big Little Shifts: A Practitioners Guide to complexity for organisational change and adaptation”.
To purchase your book click the buttons below
If you’re interested in a wholesale order (more than 10), please get in touch – we can do much better than the retail distributors.